Station and Location Information:
► Latitude: 46.8025° North (WGS1984)
► Longitude: -122.310278° West (WGS1984)
► UTM Northing: 5183447.96 meters (NAD 1983 Zone 10N)
► UTM Easting: 552629.34 meters (NAD 1983 Zone 10N)
► Elevation: 1210 feet (368.808 meters)
► Recording Interval: 60 minutes
► Data acquired by all stations during the Government Shutdown from December 22, 2018 to January 26, 2018 may not be correct and should be considered provisional data until later analyzed by staff.
► This site will report Pool Elevation (feet) as Water Pressure until I can figure out a better way in the database to display it correctly.
► This site records data from 10/18/2015 17:00 PDT (10/19/2015 00:00 GMT) to Current. Data before this date is not available.
► The rain gage is unheated and will not accurately record in periods of ice or snow fall.
► This site records river stage only (not discharge).
► This station may experience problems during and after storm events due to extreme sediment load. Please use the gage height and discharge data with caution during these periods.
This station is maintained by: NOAA Northwest River Forecast Center.
Morageology.com interfaces with this station's data collector or other data dissemination platform - the Mount Rainier Geology group does not maintain or service the station. For more information, please contact Scott Beason.
1. Ashford 3W RAWS at Ashford, WA - 10.0 mi to the ESE (109°)
2. Nisqually River at Near National - 11.3 mi to the ESE (108°)
3. Puyallup River at Near Electron - 14.8 mi to the ENE (62°)
4. Carbon River at Near Fairfax - 20.4 mi to the NE (40°)
5. Kautz Creek at Kautz Helibase - 22.1 mi to the ESE (102°)
6. Carbon River Rain Gauge at Carbon River Entrance - 23.0 mi to the NE (55°)
7. Longmire at Longmire, WA - 23.9 mi to the E (99°)
8. Nisqually River at Longmire - 24.1 mi to the E (99°)
9. Paradise - 26.9 mi to the E (92°)
10. Camp Muir - 27.4 mi to the E (85°)
11. Camp Schurman - 27.7 mi to the E (80°)
12. Sunrise Summit - 32.1 mi to the ENE (75°)
13. Sunrise Base - 32.4 mi to the ENE (76°)
14. White River at White River Bridge - 33.3 mi to the ENE (78°)
15. Ohanapecosh RAWS at Ohanapecosh Ranger Station - 35.3 mi to the E (98°)
16. White River Rain Gage at White River Ranger Station - 36.4 mi to the E (79°)
17. Chinook Pass Summit - 37.8 mi to the E (82°)
18. Chinook Pass Base - 37.8 mi to the E (82°)