Station and Location Information:
► Latitude: 47.0281° North (WGS1984)
► Longitude: -122.0314° West (WGS1984)
► UTM Northing: 5208737 meters (NAD 1983 Zone 10N)
► UTM Easting: 573600 meters (NAD 1983 Zone 10N)
► Elevation: 1352 feet (412.0896 meters)
► Recording Interval: 60 minutes
► Data acquired by all stations during the Government Shutdown from December 22, 2018 to January 26, 2018 may not be correct and should be considered provisional data until later analyzed by staff.
► The rain gage is unheated and will not accurately record in periods of ice or snow fall.
► This site records river stage only (not discharge).
► This station may experience problems during and after storm events due to extreme sediment load. Please use the gage height and discharge data with caution during these periods.
This station is maintained by: USGS Washington Water Science Center.
Morageology.com interfaces with this station's data collector or other data dissemination platform - the Mount Rainier Geology group does not maintain or service the station. For more information, please contact Scott Beason.
1. Carbon River Rain Gauge at Carbon River Entrance - 6.1 mi to the ESE (113°)
2. Puyallup River at Near Electron - 8.6 mi to the S (181°)
3. Camp Schurman - 17.8 mi to the SE (128°)
4. Nisqually River at Near National - 19.2 mi to the S (187°)
5. Ashford 3W RAWS at Ashford, WA - 19.2 mi to the S (191°)
6. Camp Muir - 19.4 mi to the SE (133°)
7. Sunrise Summit - 19.4 mi to the ESE (113°)
8. Sunrise Base - 19.9 mi to the ESE (113°)
9. Alder Lake Reservoir at Alder, WA - 20.4 mi to the SW (220°)
10. White River at White River Bridge - 21.4 mi to the ESE (115°)
11. Paradise - 21.6 mi to the SE (141°)
12. Longmire at Longmire, WA - 21.9 mi to the SSE (152°)
13. Nisqually River at Longmire - 22.0 mi to the SSE (151°)
14. White River Rain Gage at White River Ranger Station - 24.1 mi to the ESE (111°)
15. Chinook Pass Summit - 26.2 mi to the ESE (113°)
16. Chinook Pass Base - 26.5 mi to the ESE (114°)
17. Ohanapecosh RAWS at Ohanapecosh Ranger Station - 29.9 mi to the SE (133°)