Station and Location Information:
► Latitude: 46.7527778° North (WGS1984)
► Longitude: -122.0825° West (WGS1984)
► UTM Northing: 5178100.49 meters (NAD 1983 Zone 10N)
► UTM Easting: 570074.37 meters (NAD 1983 Zone 10N)
► Elevation: 1447 feet (441.0456 meters)
► Recording Interval: 60 minutes
► Data acquired by all stations during the Government Shutdown from December 22, 2018 to January 26, 2018 may not be correct and should be considered provisional data until later analyzed by staff.
► The rain gage is unheated and will not accurately record in periods of ice or snow fall.
► This site records river stage only (not discharge).
► This station may experience problems during and after storm events due to extreme sediment load. Please use the gage height and discharge data with caution during these periods.
This station is maintained by: USGS Washington Water Science Center.
Morageology.com interfaces with this station's data collector or other data dissemination platform - the Mount Rainier Geology group does not maintain or service the station. For more information, please contact Scott Beason.
1. Ashford 3W RAWS at Ashford, WA - 1.3 mi to the W (278°)
2. Puyallup River at Near Electron - 10.7 mi to the NNE (12°)
3. Alder Lake Reservoir at Alder, WA - 11.3 mi to the WNW (288°)
4. Longmire at Longmire, WA - 12.8 mi to the E (91°)
5. Nisqually River at Longmire - 13.0 mi to the E (91°)
6. Paradise - 16.3 mi to the E (82°)
7. Camp Muir - 17.5 mi to the ENE (71°)
8. Camp Schurman - 18.4 mi to the ENE (64°)
9. Carbon River Rain Gauge at Carbon River Entrance - 18.5 mi to the NNE (26°)
10. Carbon River at Near Fairfax - 19.2 mi to the N (7°)
11. Sunrise Summit - 23.4 mi to the ENE (60°)
12. Sunrise Base - 23.5 mi to the ENE (62°)
13. White River at White River Bridge - 24.1 mi to the ENE (65°)
14. Ohanapecosh RAWS at Ohanapecosh Ranger Station - 24.3 mi to the E (93°)
15. White River Rain Gage at White River Ranger Station - 27.0 mi to the ENE (67°)
16. Chinook Pass Base - 28.0 mi to the ENE (72°)
17. Chinook Pass Summit - 28.0 mi to the ENE (71°)